Gain access to specialized disease registries to support patient care and optimal chronic disease management and MU.
Get free consultation from the NC AHEC Practice Support Program to ready your practice for value-based payment opportunities, such as the Medicare Shared Savings Program and other "Accountable Care" approaches squarely on the horizon in North Carolina.
Participate in webinars and collaboratives that share best practices regionally and across the state.
At no cost to your practice, you will receive support for building systems and/or developing workflows that:
- Optimize the use of your EHR to improve care delivery
- Train staff on how to create positive change
- Assess patient and staff satisfaction
- Help improve throughput and billing (e.g. chronic care codes, transition codes)
- Support use of patient registries, dashboards, and other analytic tools to effectively manage patient populations and offer value-based care
- Enhance patient self-management support
- Increase care coordinating by closing the referral loop